1. Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering dept. of TULSIRAMJI GAIKWAD-PATIL College of Engineering and Technology, Second Shift Polytechnic has been established in the year 2014 with the intake capacity of 60 students.
2. Our department is providing the highest quality technology education, in the most cost-effective manner to aspiring students by offering well equipped laboratories to meet growing demands of industry.
3. The department, established in the year 2014, runs the courses approved by
♦ All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
♦ Director of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra.
4. Also department is providing industrial visit to various IT industries which gives industrial exposure to the students.
5. Exposing students to the developments in the field of computing, thereby enabling them to meet the needs of the IT industry and research organizations in India and abroad.
6. Departmental Library with a rich collection of books, E-Books and NPTEL digital collection.
7. Experienced and well qualified faculty members, Organises Guest Lectures, Workshops, and STTPs.
8. Campus Recruitment Training and Internship for students.
|“Our vision is to bring out students into 21st century through innovation & modern technology. We intend to provide our students with best knowledge experience from beginning to end with smart and good quality methods”.|
|“To educate the students by providing them flexible learning platforms and achieve excellence in their career, to transform individuals into outstanding educators and leaders of the society”.|
|Sr. No||Name of Faculty||Qualification||Specialization|
|1||GAIKWAD ANURADHA ARUN||Lecturer||BE|
|2||REWATKAR ABHAY RAMESH||HOD||BE|
|3||KOKODE BHAGYASHALI BRAMHADAS||Lecturer||BE|
|5||GOTMARE KIRAN DNYANESHWAR||Lecturer||BE, MTech|
|Sr. No||Name of Visiting Faculty||Affiliation / Designation|
|1||Mr. Suraj Morkhade||Software Engineer, Globular Tech Services Pvt. Ltd. Nagpur|
|Sr. No||Name of the Laboratory||List of Software|
|1||Computer Network Lab||Cisco Packet tracer|
|2||Advance Operating System Lab||Oracle Virtual Machine, VM|
|3||Data Structure Lab||Turbo C, C++, Wirshark, Cisco Packet tracer|
|5||Data Base Management System Lab||Oracle 9i|
|6||Computer Graphics Lab||Turbo C, C++|
|7||Object Oriented Lab||C,C++,Java|
|8||Project Development Lab||Java|
|Computer Network Lab||Data Structure Lab|
|1||Personality Devlopement Lecture on “Communication Skill”||Mr. Amir Khan,T&P Officer, GPGI, Nagpur||Faculty & Students|
|2||Personality Devlopement Lecture on “Career Assesment & Enhancebility skill Devlopment”||Mr. Ashish Taywade, Director, Career Mentor, Life Member of ISTE, New Delhi||Students|
|3||Personality Devlopement Lecture on “Long Lasting Self Confidence”||Mr. Shrikant Dongre, Dynamic Memory Power, Nagpur||Students|
|4||Personality Devlopement Lecture on “Career Guidance”||Ms. Deepanti Pal, Director(T&P), GPGI, Nagpur||Faculty & Students|
|5||PM-Yuva Orientation and Entrepreneurship Awareness Programme|| 1. Ms.Deepika Sharma, Nodal Manager, PM-Yuva, Nagpur
2. Mr. Shrikant Ganjre, CEO Think Solar,Nagpur
|6||Expert Lecture on “Core Networking”||Mr. Raj Arora, Manager, Revat Network Academy, Nagpur||Students|
|7||Expert Lecture on “Cyber Security & Forensic Analysis”||Mr. Vinit Ketani, Manager, Network HUB, Nagpur||Students|
|8||Expert Lecture on “Internet of Things”||Mr. Krunal Kalbande, CEO, COJAG Smart Technology Pvt Ltd., Nagpur||Students|
|9||Industrial visit for Second & Final year students||Network HUB,Nagpur||Students|
|10||Industrial visit for Second & Final year students||SSIT Pvt. Ltd.,Nagpur||Students|
|Sr. No||Subject||Semester||Question Paper & Solutions|
|1||CG||3rd Semester - I Scheme|
|2||DBMS||3rd Semester - I Scheme|
|3||DS||3rd Semester - I Scheme|
|4||DT||3rd Semester - I Scheme|
|5||OOPS||3rd Semester - I Scheme|
|7||JPR||5th Semester||S-17 W-17 S-18|
|8||OS||5th Semester||S-17 W-17 S-18|
|9||SE||5th Semester||S-17 W-17 S-18|